The Association Oral Prevention Moroccan organized under the auspices of the World Dental Federation (FDI), the first edition of the Regional Congress of the International Dental Federation.
This large-scale international event aims to be an opportunity to bring together all stakeholders and operators in the dental field internationally around the main thematic news to promote Oral health, especially in the African continent.
Points exposure Forts
- - First African Regional Congress of the International Dental Federation
- - Partnership with the Moroccan Association for Dental Professionals
- - Participation in numerous international professional partners on an area of over 1,000 square meters
- - Opportunity for an opening to the international and socio workplace
- - Platform of the latest technological and scientific advances in oral health
- - Scientific program led by internationally renowned speakers and on the latest scientific data enabling practitioners ethical practice based on evidence.
- - Topics on dental oral diseases and their treatment, preventive dentistry, community health, cosmetic dentistry, surgery, implantology and new technologies
- - Scientific program especially dedicated for dental assistants and dental laboratory technicians
- - Free access to the exhibition space guaranteeing more than 2000 visitors
Stand of 9 square meters to 30 000 MAD (3000 Euros)